Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday, 4/26/10 - The Magical Beautiful People Machine

If I tell you this, you gotta promise that you won't tell anyone else. OK?

No, really, you gotta swear that this is just between me and you.

The reason that I don't want anyone to know is that I am gonna be rich! Not just wealthy, we're talking rich. Big rich, like Bill Gates rich or Warren Buffet rich.

If you can keep a secret and you have a few bucks to invest then you can be rich, too.

Here's the deal: I have a machine that makes anyone beautiful.

REALLY!

It's simple, too. People just stand there, I use my machine and like magic they are instantly beautiful.

I tried it out today on total strangers and it works great!

What I did was I took a black curtain and I set it up against a wall in a small room in a church. I put some lights around the room and I asked people to come in, one or two at a time, and stand in front of the curtain under the lights.

They all came in grumbling about how they were not pretty and that their hair, teeth, eyes, nose or ears were not perfect but when I used my Magical Beautiful People Machine on them, they were instantly transformed and every one - without exception - was radiant.

I will admit that I do not know how this machine works. I didn't actually build it myself.

I bought it.

It's called a camera and it not only makes the people in front of it beautiful, it makes the person behind it very, very happy.

If you don't believe that this machine works then, here, just look...











See what I mean? It is just amazing!!!!

Another thing this machine does is it makes people young.

Here, look, these people said they had been married for 65 years. How can that be when they look so young and so vibrant?

To me they look as happy and in love as any 20 year old couple.



I'm telling you, this machine works. It's amazing!

If you ask me, we should get a military contract for these machines. Give one to every soldier and have them aim it at an enemy and BAM! the enemy is suddenly beautiful and the soldier is incredibly happy.

Now, if you have a few million dollars to invest then I can make us both rich...

1 comment:

  1. People who need people are the luckiest people in the world. You are a lover of people, sir, and you're making other people feel good, both through your photography and through your amazing blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete