Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thursday, 7/29/10 - Pumping Gas




Swipe



Credit.



Huh? I didn't have a pet...

Ummm....



No, I don't want more time.

I'll just press

'NO'.



How do I answer that?

Maybe I just type in

'N-O-N-E'.



I didn't have a pet!

I had allergies.

I did have a goldfish.

But nobody names their goldfish!!

OK, how about

'G-O-L-D-F-I-S-H'?



No!!!

I just want gas!

'YES'.



What????

I have no wife.

No first wife,
no second wife,
No wife at all!!!

'N-O W-I-F-E'.



Geesh!

Do I have to get married just to get some gas?

Wilma! How about that?

'W-I-L-M-A'.

You like that better?



YES!!!!

Another question!

How about one that I can answer?



Ah-ha!

Pizza! I paid for pizza!!!

'P-I-Z-Z-A'.



'ENTER'.

Finally!



No! I just want some gas!

Please give me gas!

'NO'.



No, I don't want your rewards!!!

My reward will be getting gas and getting out of here!

'NO'.




Yes!!!

I'm positive!!!

I JUST WANT GAS!!!

'YES'.



NOOOOOOOO!!!

No wash, no wax, no anything!!!

Just gas!

GIVE ME GAS!!!

'NO'.



AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I laughed so you accomplished your goal. Good man!

    ReplyDelete