Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunday, 7/4/10 - Melancholy For Watermelons (part 2)





Corporate accountants teaching old numbers new tricks.



Something wonderful is full of awe but
something awful is not full of wonder.




Death by living.





She barked at him for dog-earing pages.











A smile is a face with without clothing.



If this is change, you can keep it.



Ain't life sweet? sugar (English), suiker (Dutch), sucar (Arabic), azucar (Spanish), zucchero (Italian), sucre (French), zucker (German), socker (Swedish).



Stimulating coffee-house conversations.








A chance meeting of gamblers.



Don't ask a television.



Salty old men peppering a party with tales of the sea.



Woeful tales spelled out on frown lines.





1 comment:

  1. This writing scores for my love of word play. Someone once told me that instead of a Christmas card, I should send my ex-wife a card reading: Marry Christmas! (I pay alimony).

    ReplyDelete