Monday, June 7, 2010

Tuesday, 6/8/10 - Diamonds.

"Look at what I found."

"What is it?"

"It's a diamond."

"That's not a diamond, it's just a rock."

"Oh? What's the difference?"



"Diamonds are worth something. Rocks are not."

"Well, it's worth something to me."

"Yeah, but that doesn't make it a diamond."

"Oh... Who decided that diamonds are worth something and this rock is not?"

"It wasn't me and it obviously wasn't you!"

"Want to know what else I found today?"

"Not really but I have a feeling you are going to tell me anyway so, go ahead."

"I found some gold. It was glowing in a stack of plates.



"And I found crystal light shining on a stack of papers.



"And silver, lots of silver.



"But the best thing I found was that if you look hard enough you can find love wrapped up in just about everything."

2 comments:

  1. ...and I love your writing skills, for taking me where I don't expect to go, you "silver-haired" poet (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful soul

    ReplyDelete