Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday, 9/20/10 - No Complaints

Do you enjoy what you do?

If you had to work all weekend, would you complain?

I worked all weekend and got to this evening and realized that I had no story and no pictures from today to share.

Most of the weekend was spent in the office converting millions of records from one format to another. Technical but at the same time creative. I considered putting a piece of code on the blog as something creative but decided against it. Most people wouldn't see the artful aspects of a bunch of code.

So rather than show you that side of what I do, I decided to show you one of the other things I worked on this weekend.



Madison and Kristen Brock (I think I have the names in the right order...). If you were lucky enough to work with these young ladies, you wouldn't complain either.

1 comment: