Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, 2/11/10 - Sushi



Look a little stressed?

Well, I don't blame him. The glass front of his home overlooks the counter at a popular sushi bar.

I was told that I would never be able to get this shot and that all I would end up with was blurry reflections.

Our table was 20 feet from the tank and even with an 800 ISO and the widest aperture, the shutter speed was very slow (1/15). I used the table to help steady the shot.

I believe that a polarizer would have helped but the one I have is 77mm and the lens that was on the camera was 72mm... Since I have several 77mm filters, I have ordered an adapter that will step the 77mm down to 72mm (beats buying a whole new set of filters). Once it arrives, I will try this shot again.

And that, my friends, is a very long rationalization for eating more sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment