Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday, 2/28/10 - Blue



I go very few places without my camera.
People often ask what I am photographing.

They sometimes look a little deflated
when I respond "Everything!"
Maybe because they think that I am
not interested in conversation.

But it is true,
between my professional jobs
and my personal shots
I DO photograph everything!

The sun came out briefly and
as I walked with a friend
we passed this bottle.
As is typical with me,
I was several steps beyond it
before my brain had processed
what my eyes had sent it.

When I walked back,
took the lens cap off the camera,
fidgeted with the settings,
focused,
and took the shot
my friend asked me why I was taking
a picture of a broken bottle.

I could not explain
how I saw that bottle
and how interesting it appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment